3.1 Privacy and Personal Information:
• 3.1.1 Adaptive Frequency endeavors to comply with all laws and regulations other legislation providing for privacy. As such, Adaptive Frequency seeks to ensure the quality and accuracy of personal information in its possession and processed with United States of America law.
• 3.1.2 Adaptive Frequency shall not be obliged to ascertain or provide the identity of the sender of any messages or content.
3.2 Personal Information Collected, Principle of Minimalism and Purpose of Collection: Please be assured that the privacy of Adaptive Frequency’s Users is of the utmost importance to Adaptive Frequency. The Adaptive Frequency Website collects, processes and stores personal information of its Users subject to the following principles:
• 3.2.1 Relevant and minimal personal information of Users is collected for the purpose of managing User’s communications with Adaptive Frequency. Users warrant that all personal information supplied by them with regard to an electronic transaction is both true and correct. In the event of any aspect of their personal information changing post submission, it is their responsibility to immediately notify Adaptive Frequency of the said changes. Notification must occur via an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.The Users agree to indemnify and hold Adaptive Frequency, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and members harmless from and against any claims, damages, actions and liabilities including without limitation, loss of profits, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of Adaptive Frequency’s reliance on the User’s personal information in fulfilling an online order, should their personal information contain any errors or inaccuracies.
• 3.2.2 Relevant and minimal personal information of Users is collected automatically by Adaptive Frequency and its authorized technology agents as a result of the Users visits to the Adaptive Frequency Website and the User expressly consents to the processing of their information. This consent is effective immediately & will endure until the relationship between the User & Adaptive Frequency has been terminated. Adaptive Frequency’s agents and service providers may also automatically log Your “IP address” which is a unique identifier for the User’s computer and/or other access device. Further and to the extent necessary, Adaptive Frequency may utilize the User’s contact information, submitted, for communications with the User such as marketing or rendering Services requested by the User from Adaptive Frequency. This information may include, without limitation: the User’s name, e-mail address, mobile phone, landline phone details, credit card details and banking details. Adaptive Frequency will not edit, disclose or sell any personal information to third parties other than required for the provision of the Services and electronic communication and transaction facilities to the User; in the ordinary course of business and where required to do so by law. The User agrees that their submission of their personal information, including via telephone; post; online registrations; subscriptions; use of the send to friend facility or by any other means, indicates their willingness for such information to be processed as discussed herein. Processing shall include collection, receipt, recording for marketing and other purposes, organization, collation, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, alteration, consultation, use; dissemination by means of transmission, distribution or making available in any other form; or merging, linking, as well as blocking, degradation, erasure or destruction of information.
• 3.2.3 Users may opt to unsubscribe for newsletters and any other electronic communication sent from Adaptive Frequency by use of the “unsubscribe” option provided on each communication received.
3.3 Handling of Your Personal Information:
• 3.3.1 To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, Adaptive Frequency has in place policies and procedures to protect the personal information Adaptive Frequency collects about the User.
• 3.3.2 Users acknowledge that records relating to the provision of Services and personal information may be required to be retained in terms of law, operational purposes and for evidential reasons by Adaptive Frequency. Users expressly agree to such processing, retention and necessary access to such records.
• 3.3.3 Further, and to the extent necessary, Adaptive Frequency may utilize the contact information to provide the User with information requested by the User in relation to events, services and/or products offered by Adaptive Frequency.
• 3.3.4 The User expressly consents to their contact information and the contact information of third parties that the User has submitted being used for communications such as email and sms marketing and distribution of newsletters to Users or the relevant third parties. This contact information includes without limitation: names, email addresses and/or contact numbers. In providing information relating to third parties, the User warrants that they have the right to provide such information. The User agrees that their submission of their information indicates their express willingness for their information to be used as discussed above.
• 3.3.5 Users may revoke their consent given to Adaptive Frequency in terms of the above at any time. The revocation should be in writing and addressed to Adaptive Frequency’s Information Officer. Revoked consent is not retroactive & will not affect disclosures of User’s information already made.
• 3.3.6 If the User elects to submit content to Adaptive Frequency via the Website and/or via email, which would include but is not limited to: feedback on articles and/or experiences, the User agrees for such information submitted to be published by Adaptive Frequency with their name and other information provided.
3.4 Disclosure of personal information: Adaptive Frequency may disclose personal information
• 3.4.1 to comply with the law or with legal process;
• 3.4.2 protect and defend Adaptive Frequency’s rights, equipment, facilities, and other property;
• 3.4.3 protect Adaptive Frequency against misuse or unauthorized use of the Website; and/ or
• 3.4.4 protect other Website Users or third parties affected negatively by the relevant User’s use of the Website.
3.5 Interest based advertising: When You visit this Website, You may view advertisements posted on the site by Google or other third party advertisers. Such advertisers may (i) collect information about You while You are visiting this Website and other websites and (ii) use this data to show You advertisements on this Website and elsewhere on the Internet about products and services You might like (interest based advertising). Adaptive Frequency does not collect such information or control the content of the advertisements that You will see. You may be able to opt out of such advertising. To find out more about Google and its Google cookies used to generate interest-based advertising, click this link. Your use of this Website without opting out means that You understand and agree to the above mentioned data collection to provide You with interest-based advertising.